Skip to content

Would I be eligible for financial support?

If you can demonstrate that you have been granted refugee status by the British Home Office then you may be entitled to financial support, including waiver of the examination fee. Please contact the examinations manager at if you would like to apply for this assistance.

Related FAQs

  1. 1
  2. 2