- VN Council members
- VN Council meetings
- Membership of committees & sub-committees
- VN Council elections
- VN Council election 2021
- Mrs Samantha Jayne Anderson
- Mrs Kirsten Cavill
- Miss Rebecca Jane Clark
- Miss Sophie Louise Connolly
- Miss Olivia Jade Dunlop
- Mr Thomas Griffiths
- Mr Daniel James Hogan
- Mr Steven David Patrick Johnson
- Mrs Carly Kilby
- Mrs Donna Leigh Lewis
- Mr Lee Thomas Vaughan
- Miss Francesca Ware
- Miss Diana Elizabeth Joyce Wilson
- Mrs Tania Yelland
- Veterinary Legislation Review
- Governance reform
- Information for MPs
- Environment and Sustainability Working Party
- Veterinary Technician Working Party
- Review of Under Care and Out of Hours Emergency Cover
- Legislative reform consultation
- Fellowship Evening 2020
- Fellowship Day 2019
- Fellowship Day 2018
- Fellowship Day 2017
- Certificate in Advanced Veterinary Practice (CertAVP)
- Diploma in Advanced Veterinary Nursing
- Certificate in Advanced Veterinary Nursing
- Overview of practice standards
- About the Practice Standards Scheme
- Which accreditation is right for your practice and how to apply
- What happens during an assessment?
- About Stanley, our support system for the PSS
- How do I update my accredited-practice information?
- How can I promote my RCVS accreditation?
- Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Contact the Advice Team
- Code of Professional Conduct for Veterinary Surgeons
- Code of Professional Conduct for Veterinary Nurses
- GDPR – RCVS information and Q&As
- Advice on Schedule 3
- FAQs – Common medicines pitfalls
- I want to raise a concern about a veterinary surgeon
- I want to raise a concern about a registered veterinary nurse
- Confidential Reporting Line
If you're an animal owner, please view the contact details on our website for animal owners.
If you're a veterinary professional you can view contact details below.
Please note the RCVS Offices at Belgravia House are closed until the foreseeable future. This is due to social distancing measures we have taken to help combat the coronavirus pandemic.
Due to the ongoing problems affecting post deliveries, especially in London, please contact the relevant team by email/phone first to discuss alternative delivery options.
Please use the contact details listed on this page to get in touch.
Advice on the Code of Professional Conduct
T 020 7202 0789
Registration (e.g. renewals, 'My Account' and letters of good standing)
T 020 7202 0707
T 020 3795 5595
Veterinary nurse training
T 020 7202 0788
We are open from 9.15am until 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
T 020 7222 2001
F 020 7222 2004
Click to expand
For matters relating to the President and Chief Executive Officer:
T 020 7856 1030
For matters relating to RCVS Council and the Registrar:
T 020 7202 0737
For queries relating to Media, Government and public relations as well as congresses, regional meetings, publications (including the Annual Report, RCVS News) corporate communications and website.
T 020 7202 0787
For issues of undergraduate and postgraduate education e.g. Certificates, Specialists, Advanced Practitioners, CPD and Visitations.
T 020 7202 0791
For information on how to pay fees, as well as invoices and receipts.
T 020 7202 0723
Practice Standards Scheme
For advice on joining the Scheme, inspections and awards.
T 020 7202 0767
For matters relating to concerns, disciplinary and preliminary investigation issues, veterinary hospitals and riding establishments approval.
T 020 7202 0789
For information on the Register, Directory of Practices and purchase of publications.
T 020 7202 0762
For all enquiries relating to RCVS Knowledge (formerly the RCVS Charitable Trust), including the library.
Room bookings and catering
T 020 7202 0765