- VN Council members
- VN Council meetings
- Membership of committees & sub-committees
- VN Council elections
- VN Council election 2021
- Mrs Samantha Jayne Anderson
- Mrs Kirsten Cavill
- Miss Rebecca Jane Clark
- Miss Sophie Louise Connolly
- Miss Olivia Jade Dunlop
- Mr Thomas Griffiths
- Mr Daniel James Hogan
- Mr Steven David Patrick Johnson
- Mrs Carly Kilby
- Mrs Donna Leigh Lewis
- Mr Lee Thomas Vaughan
- Miss Francesca Ware
- Miss Diana Elizabeth Joyce Wilson
- Mrs Tania Yelland
- Veterinary Legislation Review
- Governance reform
- Information for MPs
- Environment and Sustainability Working Party
- Veterinary Technician Working Party
- Completing your annual renewal
- Amending your registration
- Voluntary removal and restoration
- Replacement Membership Certificates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Disclosing convictions and/ or adverse findings
- Fellowship Week 2021
- Fellowship Evening 2020
- Fellowship Day 2019
- Fellowship Day 2018
- Fellowship Day 2017
- 'Fellows of the Future' student research submissions
- Getting started with VetGDP
- Could you become a VetGDP Adviser?
- Becoming an RCVS Approved Graduate Development Practice
- VetGDP e-portfolio
- VetGDP information for graduates and students
- VetGDP Interactive Online Workshops
- VetGDP Guidance
- Certificate in Advanced Veterinary Practice (CertAVP)
- Diploma in Advanced Veterinary Nursing
- Certificate in Advanced Veterinary Nursing
- Overview of practice standards
- About the Practice Standards Scheme
- Which accreditation is right for your practice and how to apply
- What happens during an assessment?
- About Stanley, our support system for the PSS
- How do I update my accredited-practice information?
- How can I promote my RCVS accreditation?
- Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Contact the Advice Team
- Code of Professional Conduct for Veterinary Surgeons
- Code of Professional Conduct for Veterinary Nurses
- GDPR – RCVS information and Q&As
- Advice on Schedule 3
- FAQs – Common medicines pitfalls
- Accrediting veterinary degrees
- Accrediting veterinary nursing qualifications
- External review of the RCVS by ENQA
- Requirements for remote and online student assessments
- I want to raise a concern about a veterinary surgeon
- I want to raise a concern about a registered veterinary nurse
- Confidential Reporting Line
If you're an animal owner, please view the contact details on our website for animal owners.
If you're a veterinary professional you can view contact details below.
Advice on the Code of Professional Conduct
T 020 7202 0789
For example, renewals, 'My Account' and letters of good standing.
T 020 7202 0707
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
T 020 3795 5595
Veterinary nurse training
T 020 7202 0788
We are open from 9.15am until 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
T 020 7222 2001
F 020 7222 2004
Click to expand
For matters relating to the President and Chief Executive Officer:
T 020 7856 1030
For matters relating to RCVS Council and the Registrar:
T 020 7202 0737
Anyone who wishes for information to be circulated to Council or committee members that is relevant to an issue under discussion should submit the material to Mrs Wiggins, who will forward to the President and relevant Committee Chair who will, in turn, make a decision on its appropriateness for circulation.
For queries relating to Media, Government and public relations as well as congresses, regional meetings, publications (including the Annual Report, RCVS News) corporate communications and website.
T 020 7202 0787
For issues of undergraduate and postgraduate education e.g. Certificates, Specialists, Advanced Practitioners, CPD and Visitations.
T 020 7202 0791
For information on how to pay fees, as well as invoices and receipts.
T 020 7202 0723
Practice Standards Scheme
For advice on joining the Scheme, inspections and awards.
T 020 7202 0767
For matters relating to concerns, disciplinary and preliminary investigation issues, veterinary hospitals and riding establishments approval.
T 020 7202 0789
For information on the Register, Directory of Practices and purchase of publications.
T 020 7202 0762
For all enquiries relating to RCVS Knowledge (formerly the RCVS Charitable Trust), including the library.
Room bookings and catering
T 020 7202 0765