- Fellowship Evening 2020
- Fellowship Day 2019
- Fellowship Day 2018
- Fellowship Day 2017
- Certificate in Advanced Veterinary Practice (CertAVP)
- Diploma in Advanced Veterinary Nursing
- Certificate in Advanced Veterinary Nursing
- An overview of the Practice Standards Scheme
- Remote assessments
- Who runs the Scheme?
- Apply for accreditation
- Apply for awards
- Stanley Video Guides
- Promoting your accredited practice
- PSS Communications Toolkit
- Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Contact the Advice Team
- Code of Professional Conduct for Veterinary Surgeons
- Code of Professional Conduct for Veterinary Nurses
- Code of Professional Conduct app
- GDPR – RCVS information and Q&As
- Advice on Schedule 3
- I want to raise a concern about a veterinary surgeon
- I want to raise a concern about a registered veterinary nurse
- Confidential Reporting Line
How to pay your fees
New measures have been introduced to help UK-practising veterinary surgeons spread the cost of their annual renewal fees over the course of the calendar year in light of the impact of the continuing COVID-19 pandemic.
Payments can be made in the following ways:
- Online - Card payments can only be made online via the My Account area which is accessible to veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses registered with the RCVS.
- Bank transfer
- Direct Debit - These can be set up by UK bank account holders on personal (not practice) bank accounts only. The option to pay via Direct Debit relates to the following annual fees only: veterinary surgeon and veterinary nurse annual renewal, Fellowship, Specialist, Certificate in Advanced Veterinary Practice (CertAVP) and Advanced Practitioner fees.
- Cheque, bankers draft or postal order (UK Sterling only)
We regret we cannot take payments over the telephone.
If your employer is paying your fee, it is still your responsibility to ensure that the correct fee is paid by the due date.
Card payments can only be made online through the My Account area if you are an RCVS member or a registered veterinary nurse. Visa credit, debit card and Mastercard are accepted. Please note there is no charge for paying by credit card.
You are advised to check with your card issuer to ensure payment has been taken successfully.
Please use the following information and include your ID number. If you have not been given an ID number then please include your RCVS registration number, and surname in the reference field.
Please note: New registrants applying to register with the RCVS should wait until they have submitted their application before making a payment by bank transfer.
Bank name: Lloyds Bank
Bank account name: Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons - Fees a/c
Bank account number: 01066656 Sort code: 309897
For international transfers:
BIC: LOYDGB21031 SWIFT number: LOYDGB2L
Please note, all international bank charges are incurred by the person paying the fee, including those levied by Lloyds International, which is approximately £7.00.
If your practice is paying your fee by bank transfer, please email remittance slips to email@example.com.
Direct debits can be set up, amended and cancelled via your My Account area online.
Collections by Direct Debit are made once a year for each fee. Fees are usually collected according to the following schedule:
|Fee type||Fee collection date|
|Certificate in Advanced Veterinary Practice annual fee||1 February|
|Veterinary surgeons annual renewal fee||1 April|
|Fellows annual fee||1 July|
|Specialist annual fee||1 July|
|Advanced Practitioner annual fee||1 July|
|Veterinary nurses annual renewal fee||1 November|
To ensure your fee is collected by Direct Debit it must be submitted at least 12 working days prior to the due dates above.
The annual fee is automatically debited from your bank account each year when it becomes due. You are advised to check your bank account shortly after the collection of fees to confirm if the money has been debited successfully.
Cheque, bankers draft or postal order (UK Sterling only)
These must be drawn in pounds sterling only and made payable to the 'Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons'. Please put your ID number on the reverse of the cheque or draft, if you have not been given an ID number then please include your RCVS registration number, and send it to the RCVS at the address below, together with the remittance advice. Please note that post-dated cheques are not accepted.
Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
62-64 Horseferry Road
For any further information on payment of fees, please contact the Finance Department on 020 7202 0774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.