This Charter outlines our service commitment, and how you can help us to provide you with a quality service.
“Our service agenda is about treating the public and the profession with the highest standards of customer care. We achieve this through our committed, caring and compassionate team, and a working culture that liberates our people to look for, and act on, constant improvement.”
You can expect:
• A helpful and well-informed service, with attention to detail
• A response to verbal enquiries the same or next day and to written enquiries within one week
• To be kept informed
• A named individual to deal with your enquiry
• That we will apologise when we are wrong and put it right where we can
• That we will use your feedback to improve, or remove unnecessary rules
In providing our service, we aim to be:
For specific Service Standards relating to particular areas, please visit the Service Standards page.
How you can help
If you have a compliment or a complaint then we would like to hear about it. We will use your feedback to ensure that the service we provide is of the highest standard, and to improve our Service Charter where we need to.
Please contact Nick Stace, RCVS Chief Executive and Secretary, on email@example.com or at:
Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
62-64 Horseferry Road
For a pdf version of the Service Charter please click on the link in the 'Related Documents' box.