Close Close

Welcome to the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons

Amending your registration for VNs

If your circumstances change and you are no longer practising, or maybe you are moving abroad and you no longer need to remain on the Register, then you can remove your name from the RCVS Register of Veterinary Nurses by completing the Voluntary Removal Form (see the 'Related documents' box).

Unfortunately, while veterinary surgeons have a non-practising Register, this is difficult to police and confusing for the public; therefore, the Veterinary Nurses Council (VN Council) decided not to introduce one.


Website developed by netXtra